Ich schleiban austa be clair,
I...
Es kumpent madre monstere,
It...
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
Off-be out-can-be...
Begun be ueske but-bair.
...
I'll take you out tonight,
Say whatever you like.
Scheiße-Scheiße be mine,
Shit Shit... be mine!
Scheisße be mine
Shit... be mine!
Put on a show tonight,
Do whatever you like.
Scheiße-Scheiße be mine,
Shit Shit... be mine!
Scheiße be mine
Shit... be mine!
When I'm on a mission
I rebuke my condition.
If you're a strong female,
You don't need permission.
Ich schleiban austa be clair,
I...
Es kumpent uske monstère,
Es kumpent uske monstère,
It... Monster...
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
Off-be off-can-be
Fräulein uske-be clair.
Fräulein uske-be clair.
Lady...
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Without the shit, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Without the shit, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Without the shit, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Oh oh oh oh oh
Without the scheiße, yeah.
Without the shit, yeah.
One of Lady Gaga's most crucial lines, I'd say, is her
"I don't speak German but I wish I could..." a bit obvious I'd say!
In an interview from Badische Zeitung Lady Gaga explains her song:
BZ: Dann kommen wir mal zu Ihrem neuen Album: Der Song "Scheiße" ist ein schnelles, von Techno beeinflusstes Stück. Aber kannten Sie keine schöneren deutschen Wörter, die Sie für den Songtitel hätten verwenden können?
BZ: Let us talk about your new album: the song "Shit" is a quick, Techno-influenced piece. You could not come up with/you did not know a better German word?
Lady Gaga: Ist "Scheiße" kein schönes deutsches Wort? Ich wollte einen Begriff, den jeder kennt und der - zumindest in diesem Zusammenhang - nichts bedeutet. Ich spreche ja auch am Anfang des Liedes in einer Fantasiesprache, die ein bisschen an die deutsche Sprache erinnert, aber totales Kauderwelsch ist.
Lady Gaga: Is "Shit" not a beautiful German word? I wanted a term that everyone knows, and in this context/at least in this context, means nothing. I also speak at the beginning of the song in a fantasy language, a bit reminiscent(?) of the German language, but it is total gibberish.
Mystery solved... it is gibberish!!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen